Web CAD SDK 14 released
The test period is over and today we are glad to announce the release of Web CAD SDK 14. A lot has changed in the new version of the ASP.NET control to make your experience with it better. Web CAD SDK 14 brings new formats support, new features, and significant performance improvements. It includes:
- Support of Parasolid (*.x_t, *.x_b) and SolidWorks (*.sldprt) formats.
- Support of GDSII format.
- Added object snaps for the 2D measuring tools.
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files.
- Improved handling of the following entities:
- ACIS entities.
- Improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM, and SVG files.
- Improved export of DXF and PDF files.
- Saving of fonts to a PDF file.
- Improved stability of the component operation.
- Bug fixes.
Interested in trying this new version? Download it, it has a 45-day trial period.
START MY FREE TRIAL
If you have any questions on Web CAD SDK features and its licensing or you want to upgrade from your old version, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soft Gold Ltd