CADEditorX scope of use:
- database systems;
- monitoring and remote control programs;
- CNC machines;
- CAD applications development;
- data export to CAD formats;
- document management systems and highly specialized products.
- Viewing files (full list of supported formats):
- vector formats: DWG, DXF, PDF, HPGL, SVG, CGM etc.
- 3D models: STEP, IGES, STL, OBJ etc.
- raster formats: BMP, PNG, JPG, ICO, TIFF etc.
- Editing 2D files: work with entity properties, layers, blocks, dimension and text styles, support of SHX fonts, support of XRefs etc.
- Measuring in 2D and 3D modes as well as saving measurement results to TXT.
- Saving to DWG, DXF, PDF, SVG, CGM, PLT, STL, OBJ etc. (the full list of export formats).
- Batch conversion to DWG, DXF, PDF, SVG, PLT, CGM, BPM and other formats.
- Adding markups and commentaries to the file in the Redline mode.
- The Compare files tool for finding differences between two file revisions.
- Multipage printing of large format files.
- Sending a group of files to different output devices with Batch print.
- Easy-to-use API containing a single function and a single event.
The SDK includes demo examples presented as executable files and the source code in popular programming languages: C#, Delphi, VB.NET, HTML, VC++, VBA etc.
To learn instructions, commands and system variables it is especially convenient to use the XML IDE application. In this application you will find a lot of XML instruction examples and what is more you can immediately see the result of their execution.
The How to section of the CADEditorX help system contains ready solutions with the code examples showing how to handle the most important operations.
Support and Development
We provide free technical support and updates within the major version. If you have any questions, please contact us via email email@example.com, phone, Skype or online chat. Our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you haven’t found any features required for your task in our library, we will be glad to discuss the possibility of their implementation. For any requests for custom enhancements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.