CAD DLL allows adding CAD functionality to applications in different languages that support DLL technology.
The library can be used in a vast range of industrial sectors:
- mechanical engineering,
- circuit technology,
- analytic systems,
- and many other spheres that involve work with CAD.
The CAD DLL library allows opening the following file formats:
- CAD formats: AutoCAD® DWG (up to Autodesk AutoCAD® 2021), DXF, DWF, HPGL, PLT;
- Vector formats: PDF, SVG, CGM, EMF, WMF;
- 3D formats: STEP, IGES, SLDPRT, X_T, X_B, BREP, STL, SAT (ACIS®), OBJ, 3DS;
- Raster formats: PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF.
CAD DLL supports saving to:
- Vector formats: AutoCAD™ DWG, DXF, PDF, SVG, CGM, HPGL, EMF, WMF;
- Raster formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and others.
- support of all popular 2D and 3D CAD formats,
- high speed and accuracy of visualization,
- easy access to the properties of CAD entities: coordinates, texts, layers etc,
- automatic export to AutoCAD™ DWG / DXF and other CAD formats through the Windows Metafile technology which allows saving everything the software plots or prints to CAD,
- conversion to a wide range of file formats,
- generation of G-code from DWG and DXF files,
- 32- and 64-bit support,
- Unicode support,
- compatibility with any DLL-supporting development environment,
- ready to use demos for C#, Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C++, ASP.NET and VB.NET.
CAD DLL Editions
|Viewing of 3D formats
|Access to entity properties
|Export to raster formats
|Export to vector formats
|DWG/DXF to G-code
- the CAD.dll library;
- executable files of demo applications;
- documentation for demo applications and the library;
- the source code of the demo applications for:
- MS Visual Basic
- MS Visual C++
- ASP .NET
- VB .NET
Support and Updates
We provide free updates and technical support within one major version. Feel free to contact us by email, phone, online chat or skype for any questions. Our specialists do their best to reply as soon as possible.