DWG/DXF to G-Code
G-code generation from DWG/DXF files for CNC machines is implemented in ABViewer. The following entities can be converted: lines, polylines, circles, arcs, ellipses, splines, texts, multiline texts and hatches.
To evaluate this feature please do the following:
- Download and install a trial version of ABViewer.
- Open your DWG or DXF file. If you need to edit it, use the tools on the Editor tab.
- On the Output tab select the CAD to G-code command.
- In the opened G-code window configure all necessary settings. You can find more information about it here.
- Click the Convert button. Please note that by default ABViewer generates G-code for a milling machine. You can change a machine type in the G-code settings window on the General tab.
- To save the generated G-code click the Save as button. The file will be saved with the NC extension.
The full-featured DWG/DXF to G-code converter is available in Professional and Enterprise editions. The price of one user license starts from 66 USD. See more detailed information on licensing options and prices on the ordering page.
If you need a library for developers with G-code generation feature, please write to us at email@example.com or fill in the form below. We provide examples in the following languages: C#, Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C++, ASP.NET and VB.NET.