CAD VCL 11 Released
Compatibility with the latest Embarcadero® versions: RAD Studio XE8 and RAD Studio 10 Seattle; 3D formats visualization greatly improved, export to DWG2004 etc.
CADSoftTools is happy to announce the release of CAD VCL 11, a new version of a library for Delphi and C++Builder developers.
Now CAD VCL, a library for creating applications working with 2D and 3D files (DWG, DXF, HPGL, PLT, CGM, STEP, IGES etc.) in Delphi and C++Builder, is compatible with the latest versions of Embarcadero®: RAD Studio XE8 and RAD Studio 10 Seattle.
The updated library includes a wide range of changes. For instance, export to AutoCAD DWG 2004 has been implemented in CAD VCL 11. 3D formats visualization as well as work with different drawing entities has been greatly improved. Besides that, the library allows retaining external entity data (EED) created in the 3rd party applications. Moreover, one of the most prominent features of this CAD VCL is support of big SHX Fonts. In other words, now it is possible to view Asian characters (Chinese, Japanese and Korean) with the library.
The full list of changes included into CAD VCL 11:
- Support of Embarcadero® RAD Studio XE8, RAD Studio 10 Seattle
- Export to DWG with RGB colors
- Reading of IGES formats improved
- Support of Big SHX Fonts (for Asian characters)
- Import and export of the XClipFrame variable into DWG and DXF added
- Export of the SPATIAL_FILTER object added
- Attributes export improved (Attdef/Attrib)
- The image fragment obtained from DWG and DXF files while converting to metafile has become more precise
- Multiline text (Mtext) import improved
- Color import in DWF improved
- Checking whether the Ray and XLine entities are included into the box
- Creation of the hyperlink for the Text and Attrib entities
- DWG and DXF import and export improved
- Reading of DWG/DXF 3D surfaces.
- Third-party applications EED of the imported drawing is retained
If you want to learn more about CAD VCL, its usage and licensing, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you!