CAD DLL 14 released
CAD DLL 14 is released and we are excited to share it with you. Apart from several new features, this version provides a set of important improvements that will enhance the CAD DLL performance. Of particular note are the extended G-code generation features, now it is possible to specify more parameters before you generate G-code from a DWG or DXF file.
The full list of CAD DLL 14 improvements includes the following:
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of HPGL files:
- added saving of lineweights.
- Improved export of SVG files:
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- extended features of G-code generation from DWG and DXF files;
- added option for automatic regeneration;
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- added a new demo project that shows how to work with XML API.
You can download a trial version of CAD DLL 14 right now and test it yourself:
START MY FREE TRIAL
If you have any questions or comments on CAD DLL features and its licensing, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help you!