Welcome to CAD VCL
CAD VCL is a high-quality multi-functional source code library for Delphi and C++ Builder applications.
You can use CAD VCL in a wide range of spheres:
- Work with industrial drawings at all project stages
- Monitoring and remote control programs
- CNC machining
- Data export to CAD formats
- Work with databases
- Document management systems
- Highly specialized products using drawings
There are two versions of CAD VCL:
|CAD VCL||CAD VCL Multiplatform|
|Creating Windows VCL applications.||Creating multi-device applications that depend on FireMonkey framework. The package contains demo examples for win32, win64, OSX64, Linux64, iOSDevice64, and Android64.|
Start building powerful applications with CAD VCL!
How the documentation is organized
CAD VCL has a lot of documentation. An overview of how the documentation is organized will help you understand where to look for certain things:
- What is new contains information on significant changes to the new versions
- Getting started take you by the hand through a series of steps to create an application. Start here if you’re new to CAD VCL
- API Reference contains technical reference. This topic describes how CAD VCL works and how to use it but assume that you have a basic understanding of key concepts
- Licensing explains the differences between CAD VCL versions
Are you having a problem? We'd like to help!
- FAQ – it’s got answers to many common questions
Don't see your question answered here? Ask your question to the technical support.