Welcome to CAD VCL
CAD VCL is a high-quality multi-functional source code library for Delphi and C++ Builder applications.
You can use CAD VCL in a wide range of spheres:
- Work with industrial drawings at all project stages
- Monitoring and remote control programs
- CNC machining
- Data export to CAD formats
- Work with databases
- Document management systems
- Highly specialized products using drawings
There are two versions of CAD VCL:
|CAD VCL Multiplatform
|Creating Windows VCL applications.
|Creating multi-device applications that depend on FireMonkey framework. The package contains demo examples for win32, win64, OSX64, Linux64, iOSDevice64, and Android64.
Start building powerful applications with CAD VCL!
How the documentation is organized
CAD VCL has a lot of documentation. An overview of how the documentation is organized will help you understand where to look for certain things:
- What is new contains information on significant changes to the new versions
- Getting started take you by the hand through a series of steps to create an application. Start here if you’re new to CAD VCL
- API Reference contains technical reference. This topic describes how CAD VCL works and how to use it but assume that you have a basic understanding of key concepts
- Licensing explains the differences between CAD VCL versions
Are you having a problem? We'd like to help!
- FAQ – it’s got answers to many common questions
Don't see your question answered here? Ask your question to the technical support.