The Scale button allows to change the size of the selected entity or entities proportionally.
Quick Access Panel:
Ribbon: Editor -> Instruments -> Scale
Menu: Tools -> Modify -> Scale
Select an entity and press the Scale button.
•make a drawing of two entities:
•select the rectangle:
•press the Scale button;
•snap to the left bottom rectangle corner (to set a base point for scaling):
•move the mouse cursor in any direction, you will see a rectangle showing the scale factor which will appear in the right part of the status bar:
•type in 2 and press Enter:
Note: selected entity(ies) are copied if Fast Entities Input mode is on:
Dimension lines enable the user to fit the drawing to the required scale quickly.
For example there is a converted file with dimensions in it:
1. Select all the entities and press the arrow of the Scale button .
2. Select the Relative scale option:
3. Click the left bottom corner of the entities:
4. Move the mouse cursor to the right bottom corner and click it:
5. Type 400 in the automatically selected Length field:
6. Press Enter and the size of the entities will be changed proportionally.
Go to CADEditorX