CADSoftTools is glad to present ABViewer 10, a new version of CAD files editor and converter.
The 10th version includes the following features:
- Convenient navigation in 3D mode while viewing 3D models
- Supported formats: STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, BREP, STL, SAT (ACIS®)
- Export into OBJ and STL
- Copy with base point
- Embedding of Xref files into the current drawing
- Deleting of segments with one mouse click on the internal or external side of the selected outline
- Quick access to CAD file settings, layers and layout options from the window Batch print
- The window Structure now has search and access to files
- Export of bit-mapped images into DWG and DXF in the window Batch
- Command Convert to polyline converts the selected object into a polyline
- Command Show performs zooming of the selected objects in the window of the program working area
- Commands Explode all and Explode all inserts break connections between all compound objects in the drawing
- The option Show contours of composite objects added and includes showing of the objects contours while relocating complex objects
- Polyline editing improved and now parallel relocation of line segments is possible
- The option Fillet for polyline that enables the user to create arc segments of a specified radius
- The opportunity of filtration added in the window Layers
- Command line improved, system variables added
Work in 3D mode has become easier due to convenient navigation. When object is pointed with the cursor its surface is highlighted.
Structure enables the user to view file content as a tree structure and also shows all the properties of the selected object. Just one mouse click and volume and other dimensions can be seen.
Batch print of a file group has become much easier in ABViewer 10! Now individual printing options can be set for each selected file.
Such commands as Copy with base point, Convert to polyline and many others are present in the new version.
Download ABViewer 10: http://cadsofttools.com/downloads/
ABViewer 10 support forum: http://www.cadsofttools.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
With best wishes,