CAD DLL Released
CADSoftTools is glad to present CAD DLL, a new CAD library for developers.
CAD DLL has been developed on the basis of CAD Image DLL, CAD Importer DLL and DXF Exporter DLL, three products that have already been successfully integrated in numerous projects by our customers.
CAD DLL opens and displays popular vector and raster drawing formats: AutoCAD® DWG / DXF, DWF, HPGL, SVG, CGM etc. The library not only ensures high quality file import but also allows exporting drawings to both vector and raster formats. Moreover, the library provides users with easy access to entities properties of the drawing including coordinates, texts, layers, Xrefs and others.more
PDF to DWG Converter
CADSoftTools presents PDF to DWG Converter, a new free online service.
Free online PDF to DWG Converter converts PDF data into AutoCAD DWG files. Converted DWG drawings contain such editable entities as lines, polylines, hatches, arcs, ellipses and images.
One of the most important features of the service is conversion of texts including even non-Latin characters. In other words, all Unicode characters are saved not as hatch but as text. It is especially useful for drawings containing texts written in languages using non-Latin letters.
Besides, PDF to DWG Converter saves images directly into the CAD drawing. What is more object dimensions remain the same.more
CAD VCL Enterprise 10.1 Released
CADSoftTools is happy to announce the release of CAD VCL Enterprise 10.1, a library for creating software in Delphi and C++Builder that supports AutoCAD DWG, DXF, HPGL, PLT, CGM and other formats.
CAD VCL 10.1 release highlights:
- Support of Embarcadero® RAD Studio XE6,
- Support of Embarcadero® RAD Studio XE7,
- Drawing visualization speed increased up to tenfold,
- DWG/DXF file loading speed considerably increased,
- Work with 3D files improved,
- Entity selection for 3D files added.
CAD .NET 10.1 Released
CADSoftTools is happy to announce the release of CAD .NET 10.1 - a new version of library for .NET developers enabling support of AutoCAD DWG, DXF, HPGL, PLT, CGM and other formats.
The following changes are intended to make your work with the library easier:
- New visual component: Grid,
- New visual component: Ortho mode,
- Visual editing of inserts added,
- Alternative CGM export added with curves increased precision and coordinates real precision,
- OLE objects visualization improved,
- Hatches visualization improved.
Bug fixes in v.10.1 involve:
- CGM and DXF export,
- polylines and splines handling,
- raster images,
CADSoftTools is glad to present ABViewer 10, a new version of CAD files editor and converter.
The 10th version includes the following features:
- Convenient navigation in 3D mode while viewing 3D models
- Supported formats: STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, BREP, STL, SAT (ACIS®)
- Export into OBJ and STL
- Copy with base point
- Embedding of Xref files into the current drawing
- Deleting of segments with one mouse click on the internal or external side of the selected outline
- Quick access to CAD file settings, layers and layout options from the window Batch print
- The window Structure now has search and access to files
- Export of bit-mapped images into DWG and DXF in the window Batch
- Command Convert to polyline converts the selected object into a polyline
- Command Show performs zooming of the selected objects in the window of the program working area
- Commands Explode all and Explode all inserts break connections between all compound objects in the drawing