CADSoftTools is pleased to announce the releases of ABViewer 8.1 and 8.2.
The new versions contain many new features that ease creating and editing drawings and also some improvements that make ABViewer more user-friendly.
Here is a full list of improvements and enhancements that are included into this releases:
- Tracking mode added
- The following snap modes added: Parallel, Extension, Quadrant, Tangent
- The command Poly entity input added
- Possibility to create and use file templates added
- Possibility to save and send drawings per e-mail added
- New easy way of editing entities: moving elements by a single click on them, using the Shift key to disjoin markers
CADSoftTools is glad to introduce the new version of its CAD Files Viewer, Converter and Editor - ABViewer 8!
The list of new features and improvements includes:
- Ribbon interface;
- the panel of dynamic input and settings for it in Options;
- adding of table entity;
- viewports editing (highlighting, scaling, moving of the entities, pop up menu);
- OLE entity;
- full Unicode support;
- XREFs display improved.