Web CAD SDK
Web CAD SDK is an ASP.NET control for viewing DWG and other CAD files on the Internet, Intranet, Sharepoint, Office 365 and other online HTML5 enabled technologies. The product doesn’t require AutoCAD® installation or other third party applications or components and is provided with C# examples.
- CAD formats: AutoCAD® DWG, DXF, DWF, HPGL, PLT.
- Vector formats: PDF, SVG, CGM, EMF, WMF
- 3D formats: STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, BREP, STL, SAT (ACIS®)
- Raster formats: PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, CAL
- Archives: 7z, RAR, CAB, ZIP, BZIP, TAR
- Quick visualization with convenient navigation: zoom by mouse wheel, panning by the left mouse button, changing the font colour and other useful features.
- Managing layers.
- Printing to PDF with settings.
- An example of entities selection and access to the attributes.
ASP.NET, MVC, SharePoint, Office 365
Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and other both desktop and mobile versions that support HTML 5.
Databases, monitoring and remote control programs, CNC machines, etc.
Access to entities data, work with blocks, attributes, colours, layers, styles.
Easy-to-use examples enable you to quickly integrate the library to an ASP.NET solution.