CADSoftTools presents new ABViewer 11 featuring 3D measuring
The new version highlights measuring of 3D objects in STP and IGES files. Measurement results are added above the 3D model. After it the drawing with dimensions can be either printed out or saved as JPG. The new version allows measuring distance between two points, edge length, curvilinear edge radius, height between two parallel surfaces as well as surface area of 3D objects.
Except for measuring 3D models, ABViewer 11 includes the following changes:
- Loading of custom line types
- Saving to DWG 2004
- Support of big SHX fonts (for Asian characters)
- Batch print improved greatly
- New Align tool
- New Pan tool
- Possibility of layouts duplicating
- PDF to DWG conversion improved
- Output of the list of not found Xrefs and fonts to the command line
CAD DLL Released
CADSoftTools is glad to present CAD DLL, a new CAD library for developers.
CAD DLL has been developed on the basis of CAD Image DLL, CAD Importer DLL and DXF Exporter DLL, three products that have already been successfully integrated in numerous projects by our customers.
CAD DLL opens and displays popular vector and raster drawing formats: AutoCAD® DWG / DXF, DWF, HPGL, SVG, CGM etc. The library not only ensures high quality file import but also allows exporting drawings to both vector and raster formats. Moreover, the library provides users with easy access to entities properties of the drawing including coordinates, texts, layers, Xrefs and others.more
PDF to DWG Converter
CADSoftTools presents PDF to DWG Converter, a new free online service.
Free online PDF to DWG Converter converts PDF data into AutoCAD DWG files. Converted DWG drawings contain such editable entities as lines, polylines, hatches, arcs, ellipses and images.
One of the most important features of the service is conversion of texts including even non-Latin characters. In other words, all Unicode characters are saved not as hatch but as text. It is especially useful for drawings containing texts written in languages using non-Latin letters.
Besides, PDF to DWG Converter saves images directly into the CAD drawing. What is more object dimensions remain the same.more
CAD VCL Enterprise 10.1 Released
CADSoftTools is happy to announce the release of CAD VCL Enterprise 10.1, a library for creating software in Delphi and C++Builder that supports AutoCAD DWG, DXF, HPGL, PLT, CGM and other formats.
CAD VCL 10.1 release highlights:
- Support of Embarcadero® RAD Studio XE6,
- Support of Embarcadero® RAD Studio XE7,
- Drawing visualization speed increased up to tenfold,
- DWG/DXF file loading speed considerably increased,
- Work with 3D files improved,
- Entity selection for 3D files added.
CAD .NET 10.1 Released
CADSoftTools is happy to announce the release of CAD .NET 10.1 - a new version of library for .NET developers enabling support of AutoCAD DWG, DXF, HPGL, PLT, CGM and other formats.
The following changes are intended to make your work with the library easier:
- New visual component: Grid,
- New visual component: Ortho mode,
- Visual editing of inserts added,
- Alternative CGM export added with curves increased precision and coordinates real precision,
- OLE objects visualization improved,
- Hatches visualization improved.
Bug fixes in v.10.1 involve:
- CGM and DXF export,
- polylines and splines handling,
- raster images,