CAD VCL Enterprise 10.1 Released
CADSoftTools is happy to announce the release of CAD VCL Enterprise 10.1, a library for creating software in
CAD VCL 10.1 release highlights:
- Support of Embarcadero® RAD Studio XE6,
- Support of Embarcadero® RAD Studio XE7,
- Drawing visualization speed increased up to tenfold,
- DWG/DXF file loading speed considerably increased,
- Work with 3D files improved,
- Entity selection for 3D files added.
CAD .NET 10.1 Released
CADSoftTools is happy to announce the release of CAD .NET 10.1 - a new version of library for .NET developers enabling support of AutoCAD DWG, DXF, HPGL, PLT, CGM and other formats.
The following changes are intended to make your work with the library easier:
- New visual component: Grid,
- New visual component: Ortho mode,
- Visual editing of inserts added,
- Alternative CGM export added with curves increased precision and coordinates real precision,
- OLE objects visualization improved,
- Hatches visualization improved.
Bug fixes in v.10.1 involve:
- CGM and DXF export,
- polylines and splines handling,
- raster images,
CADSoftTools is glad to present ABViewer 10, a new version of CAD files editor and converter.
The 10th version includes the following features:
- Convenient navigation in 3D mode while viewing 3D models
- Supported formats: STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, BREP, STL, SAT (ACIS®)
- Export into OBJ and STL
- Copy with base point
- Embedding of Xref files into the current drawing
- Deleting of segments with one mouse click on the internal or external side of the selected outline
- Quick access to CAD file settings, layers and layout options from the window Batch print
- The window Structure now has search and access to files
- Export of bit-mapped images into DWG and DXF in the window Batch
- Command Convert to polyline converts the selected object into a polyline
- Command Show performs zooming of the selected objects in the window of the program working area
- Commands Explode all and Explode all inserts break connections between all compound objects in the drawing
Welcome to our redesigned website!
We are delighted to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website.
Apart from the modern layout and design, it is now much more user friendly and has clearer navigation. We hope you will like our new website and will find it easier to find the needed information.
We will surely continue improving it and are looking for your comments to make the website even better. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback.more
CADSoftTools has released a new product for software developers - CADEditorX.
It allows integrating CAD technologies into user applications very fast thanks to the uniquely easy-to-use XML interface that contains a single function and a single event.
- a powerful CAD editor for work with 2D DWG, DXF, 3D STEP, IGES as well as PDF and dozens of other vector and raster formats that doesn’t require AutoCAD or any other external applications;
- user and royalty free licensing;
- an interface containing a single function and a single event that work with xml parameters which reduces time to get acquainted with the library and allows starting to work with it immediately;
- C++, Visual Basic, C#, Delphi, HTML, MS Office and even 1С examples!
- Dozens of ready-made examples of code that illustrate implementation of the most important features like programmatic and visual editing of entities, import and export to different file formats, interface customization, work with object IDs and lots of other ones;
- CADEDitorX is ideal to be integrated into databases.