Viewing of Files with xnview

Discuss and ask questions about CAD plugins for 3rd party software: IrfanView, XnView, Total Commander, Konvertor FM.

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

StrasseA

Viewing of Files with xnview

Post by StrasseA » 29 Jun 2004, 19:40

We are trying the cad_image.dll (Evaluation) for viewing dxf, dwg and hpgl Files.

1) It seems that there is a problem with the interpretation of text in hpgl files:
The "pen up" command seems not to be interpreted correct with text, all the letters are joined with a line.

2) Where can I change the resolution of the viewed files (): If I am using the view function of xnview the viewed item has a bad resolution. Also if you print such a drawing the resolution is very bad. For me it seems a problem of the cad_image.dll, because if I am doing the same with a tiff-file the resolution is good.

Axel

SDS

Post by SDS » 30 Jun 2004, 18:03

Hi
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
1) It seems that there is a problem with the interpretation of text in hpgl files:
The "pen up" command seems not to be interpreted correct with text, all the letters are joined with a line.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Can you send us files which are displayed incorrectly?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
2) Where can I change the resolution of the viewed files (): If I am using the view function of xnview the viewed item has a bad resolution. Also if you print such a drawing the resolution is very bad. For me it seems a problem of the cad_image.dll, because if I am doing the same with a tiff-file the resolution is good.
Please download the latest version of the CAD Image DLL for XNView
http://www.cadsofttools.com/Download/CADImageXNView.zip This version
includes <b>CADSoftTools Plugin Manager</b> which allow to fit drawing size for CAD Image DLL. This is an application with simple user intefrace

StrasseA

Post by StrasseA » 30 Jun 2004, 18:51

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SDS</i>

Can you send us files which are displayed incorrectly?

I have send it to 'info@cadsofttools.com'

Axel

StrasseA

Post by StrasseA » 02 Jul 2004, 19:04

HPGL is working fine now with the new version

Axel