Licence migration after PC change

Discuss and ask questions about ABViewer.

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

fdeutsch

Licence migration after PC change

Post by fdeutsch » 08 Mar 2023, 16:49

Greetings,

I just installed a new PC to replace the older one running ABViewer in our team.

I retrieved the licence I bought a few years ago from an email but I can't find any way to cancel it from the old pc so I can activate it on my new machine.

And when I try to enroll it on the new machine nothing happens after I restart ABViewer, the activation page still comes up and the older machine is still running activated ABViewer.

How can I cancel the licence on the older machine so I can enroll my new PC ?

Thanks for the support,

Regards.

support

Re: Licence migration after PC change

Post by support » 09 Mar 2023, 14:18

fdeutsch wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 16:49
Greetings,

I just installed a new PC to replace the older one running ABViewer in our team.

I retrieved the licence I bought a few years ago from an email but I can't find any way to cancel it from the old pc so I can activate it on my new machine.

And when I try to enroll it on the new machine nothing happens after I restart ABViewer, the activation page still comes up and the older machine is still running activated ABViewer.

How can I cancel the licence on the older machine so I can enroll my new PC ?

Thanks for the support,

Regards.
Hi,
ABViewer license is valid within the major version only. For example, if you have a license key for ABViewer 14, you can use ABViewer 14 only. Most likely, you have installed the wrong version of ABViewer and that's why ABViewer license wasn't activated on your PC.
Please, give me your email address you use in your registration information and I will send you the right version of ABViewer.

Regards,
Catherine.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support

fdeutsch

Post by fdeutsch » 29 Mar 2023, 11:53

Thanks and sorry for the late reply,

I managed to download the right version of ABViewer,
Unfortunately I lost the email I mentioned in the previous post with the licence key in it so I guess I'll open a ticket to see if I can recover it.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards.

support

Post by support » 29 Mar 2023, 16:15

fdeutsch wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 11:53
Thanks and sorry for the late reply,

I managed to download the right version of ABViewer,
Unfortunately I lost the email I mentioned in the previous post with the licence key in it so I guess I'll open a ticket to see if I can recover it.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards.
Hi,
If you specify the email address you used to make a purchase, I can send you the license information to the specified email address.

Regards,
Catherine.

REGINALD B. CASS

Post by REGINALD B. CASS » 04 Apr 2023, 03:32

I have done as directed so that this software can be loaded on a new computer and can not get registered unless i have the license key.
please send me an email that displays the iicense key.

As I have made this request many time, i am loosing hope.
In addition to the problem of the license key i also need to up date my password.
please assiging me a temporary key so that i can do that.
I have lost all my records with respect to this purchase and request please that you resend to me a copy of the original email you had sent to me.

Vt/T

Reginald Cass.

support

Post by support » 05 Apr 2023, 12:43

REGINALD B. CASS wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 03:32
I have done as directed so that this software can be loaded on a new computer and can not get registered unless i have the license key.
please send me an email that displays the iicense key.

As I have made this request many time, i am loosing hope.
In addition to the problem of the license key i also need to up date my password.
please assiging me a temporary key so that i can do that.
I have lost all my records with respect to this purchase and request please that you resend to me a copy of the original email you had sent to me.

Vt/T

Reginald Cass.
Hello Reginald,
Have you received my email from support@cadsofttools.com sent 03/29/2023 with your license information?
If not, please, check your spam folder.
Also, I will resend the email from my other email address.

Regards,
Catherine