Invalid Key

Discuss and ask questions about ABViewer.

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

Trick

Invalid Key

Post by Trick » 18 Apr 2005, 10:56

Hi,

I bought ABViewer5 last Friday and also got my registration details. After entering these, the program still is in trial mode. It seems the key is NOT valid !!! I already emailed details to support !!!

Please help !!!

Evgeny

Post by Evgeny » 18 Apr 2005, 12:43

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Trick</i>
<br />Hi,

I bought ABViewer5 last Friday and also got my registration details. After entering these, the program still is in trial mode. It seems the key is NOT valid !!! I already emailed details to support !!!

Please help !!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Hi,
Please accept our apologies for the wrong key you received. It's ShareIt problem, they still send ABVewer 4 key and we hope to solve this ASAP.
We sell ABViewer 5 key in additional e-mail now.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards
Evgeny

Evgeny

Post by Evgeny » 26 Apr 2005, 10:33

This is fixed now.

pennisu

Post by pennisu » 17 Jan 2006, 01:43

Hi!

Love the product.

I also just purchased AB Viewer 5, entered the key and the trial box still comes up. Is there someone to whom I could forward the key in order to confirm whether or not I received the correct one.

Cheers, Susan

support

Post by support » 17 Jan 2006, 10:39

Hello Susan,

It is necessary to enter <b>Name</b>, <b>E-Mail</b> and <b>Key</b> when registering. This information can be taken from the letter that was sent to you from our web site after purchasing ABViewer 5.
If you haven't received a letter or if it contained only a <b>Key</b> please write us on support@cadsofttools.com

Sergey.

please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com

pennisu

Post by pennisu » 17 Jan 2006, 19:46

Dear Sergey:

Spasiba. Worked like a charm.

Cheers, Susan