LICENSE Problem

Discuss and ask questions about CADViewX (Lite and Pro versions).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

t4feb

LICENSE Problem

Post by t4feb » 26 Sep 2006, 15:36

I have paid for the ocx and seem to have a problem when I distribute my application and go to view a dwg file it says it is a trial version. I have did what is says to do

(How to distribute CADViewX library with your applications

How to distribute CADViewX library with your applications.

This section describes how to use CADViewX library on the computer where it was not installed before:

· Copy CADViewLib.ocx and CADViewLib.tlb to the one folder (for example: C:\Program Files\CADViewX\CADViewLib\)

· Register ActiveX Server in the system from command line: regsvr32.exe /s "c:\Program Files\CADViewX\CADViewLib\CADViewLib.ocx" (regsvr32.exe can be found in C:\WINDOWS\system32\ folder)

· Run your application
But is still says trial version. Any help on this matter.

Thank you in advance cleansweepimaging@sbcglobal.net

Terry

Evgeny

Post by Evgeny » 26 Sep 2006, 16:17

Hi Terry,
Thank you for your question.

When you bought the CADViewX, e-mail with registration information was sent to you. CADViewX license should be registered using name, e-mail and key on each PC where it is used.

You have 1 end-user license so you can register it on 1 PC. If
you need to install CADViewX on more number of computers you need additional licenses. In some cases we provide Royalty Free licenses when CADViewX can be distributed without buying license for each new PC. If you wish to have Royalty Free license please contact us by e-mail: info@cadsofttools.com

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Evgeny

t4feb

Post by t4feb » 26 Sep 2006, 16:35

Thank you for the fast reply I have sent the email. Again thank you

Terry