Demo version of DXF Import .NET

Discuss and ask questions about CAD .NET library.

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

Talyrond

Demo version of DXF Import .NET

Post by Talyrond » 18 Jan 2006, 19:09

Hi, I just downloaded the demo version of DXF Import .NET, and tried to run the VB demo,

I get these errors:

'Draw' is ambiguous because multiple kinds of members with this name exist in class 'CADImport.CADImage'

'DefaultColor' is ambiguous because multiple kinds of members with this name exist in class 'CADImport.CADImage'

The C# project runs OK, I think the problem is a ‘case’ issue in ‘CADImport.dll’

For example these two members are different in C# but the same in VB:

public static CADIterate draw;
public void Draw(Graphics e, RectangleF Rect);

I may be completey wrong! But I would appreciate your comments

Julian

support

Post by support » 20 Jan 2006, 12:20

Hello Julian,

The problem is that some objects for inner usage are public in CADImage. They have to be moved to private section. We prepare renewed version of DXFImport .NET with SHX fonts support. The described problem will be solved in it.

Sergey.

please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com

Talyrond

Post by Talyrond » 20 Jan 2006, 12:58

Hi Sergey, thanks for the reply, I look forward to evaluating the new version.

Could you please clarify the situation regarding redistribution of the DXFImport .NET dll. Can I distribute royalty free to my customers? Is the licensing the same for non-source code and source code versions?

Thank you for you help in this matter

Julian

Evgeny

Post by Evgeny » 20 Jan 2006, 14:19

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Talyrond</i>
<br />Hi Sergey, thanks for the reply, I look forward to evaluating the new version.

Could you please clarify the situation regarding redistribution of the DXFImport .NET dll. Can I distribute royalty free to my customers? Is the licensing the same for non-source code and source code versions?

Thank you for you help in this matter

Julian

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Hi Julian,
You can distribute dxf import .net library royalty free to your customers. Licensing for source code and non-source is the same now.
In future we will come to end-user licensing model but all current clients will use the product royalty free.
Kind regards,
Evgeny

support

Post by support » 10 Feb 2006, 12:28

Hello Julian,

Updated version of DXF Import .NET is available on: http://www.cadsofttools.com/download/DXFImportNET.zip

We have added SHX fonts support, made changes according to your useful remarks and notes and implemented some other improvements.

Sergey.

please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com