TsgDXFText problem...

Discuss and ask questions about CAD VCL (Delphi and C++ Builder).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

gurulab

TsgDXFText problem...

Post by gurulab » 01 Jan 2005, 08:40

When I rendering dwg file with CAD Import VCL, I have a problem with TsgDXFText's porperties. TsgDXFText's Box's coordinate is modified according to windows font(maybe arial.ttf) and if Text contain a pie($c6), text splitted into some strings with STANDARD style.

I want to render dwg file's text using AutoCAD's SHX file. But I can't access dwg's original (not modified) Text Entitiy's porperties. Is there a way I can access original properties?

Thanks for reading my poor English. ^^;

Evgeny

Post by Evgeny » 06 Jan 2005, 10:58

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gurulab</i>
<br />When I rendering dwg file with CAD Import VCL, I have a problem with TsgDXFText's porperties. TsgDXFText's Box's coordinate is modified according to windows font(maybe arial.ttf) and if Text contain a pie($c6), text splitted into some strings with STANDARD style.

I want to render dwg file's text using AutoCAD's SHX file. But I can't access dwg's original (not modified) Text Entitiy's porperties. Is there a way I can access original properties?

Thanks for reading my poor English. ^^;

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

CAD Import VCL will support SHX in future. Now we can add more access to original text properties in TsgDXFText. So you need Box and what more?

support

Post by support » 04 Aug 2006, 12:49

CADImportVCL v.5.2.5 (available on http://www.cadsofttools.com/download/cadimportvcl.zip) supports SHX fonts and Big Fonts. Please see <b>Viewer</b> demo (available in the ..\cadimportvcl\Delphi\Demos\Viewer\.. folder of the package). Follow the <b>View > Fonts</b> menu items.

If you have some problems with text please write us on support@cadsofttols.com with explanations of what you need and some example files.

Sergey.

please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com