Need more Demos for C++Builder

Discuss and ask questions about CAD VCL (Delphi and C++ Builder).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

kliboon

Need more Demos for C++Builder

Post by kliboon » 31 Dec 2004, 03:20

I see that there are more Demo's in Delphi than in C++Builder. How can I get the .EXE for of all the demo's before I convert them it to C++. I want to see if it works the way I'm thinking of.

Thanks,

Evgeny

Post by Evgeny » 05 Jan 2005, 14:23

Executables from all Delphi demos:
http://www.cadsofttools.com/download/executables.zip
3 Mb.
Please let us know what you would like to see in C++Builder demos.
Thank you!

Horst

Post by Horst » 16 Mar 2005, 10:46

Hi,

it wood be fine to have the TImage-SaveBMP and the MergeFiles Demo for the C++ Builder.

Is there any sample who to overlay a bitmap(mapfile) with a DXF ?

Regards,
Horst

Evgeny

Post by Evgeny » 16 Mar 2005, 11:10

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Horst</i>
<br />Hi,

it wood be fine to have the TImage-SaveBMP and the MergeFiles Demo for the C++ Builder.

Is there any sample who to overlay a bitmap(mapfile) with a DXF ?

Regards,
Horst
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi,
We will add the demo. You need the following functionality:
1. Saving to BMP
2. Working with TImage (it works automatically with TsgDXFImage/TsgDWGImage/TsgHPGLImage - in the same way as with TBitmap - just add to 'uses' : 'DXFImage, DWG, HPGL2').
3. Merging DXF and BMP.
Here please describe what you need more detailed. We can use background TImage or TsgImage with Bitmap and after draw transparent DXF to needed area. Also we can use DXF as background and draw bitmap(s) to special position(s).
Kind regards,
Evgeny

Horst

Post by Horst » 16 Mar 2005, 15:18

Hi Evgeny,

i have to draw a bitmap as background, then drawing the dxf file on this and finaly visualizing the position of machines on this. The machines position will then be updatet every 2 minutes.

Still i use a TPaintBox and my own dxf-reader but this one cant read all possible entities of a dxf-file. So i evaluate your library and hope that i can do my work with it.

I develope with c++ builder 6.

Best regards,
Horst

SDS

Post by SDS » 16 Mar 2005, 18:08

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Horst</i>
i have to draw a bitmap as background, then drawing the dxf file on this and finaly visualizing the position of machines on this. The machines position will then be updatet every 2 minutes.

Still i use a TPaintBox and my own dxf-reader but this one cant read all possible entities of a dxf-file. So i evaluate your library and hope that i can do my work with it.

Best regards,
Horst
hi
OK we'll do this demo as soon as possible
Kind regards,
Dmitry

Evgeny

Post by Evgeny » 23 Mar 2005, 16:38

<br />Hi Evgeny,

Best regards,
Horst
Hi Horst,
Demo is ready.
See "MergeBMP&DXF" demo in
http://www.cadsofttools.com/download/CADImportVCL.zip
Kind regards,
Evgeny

Horst

Post by Horst » 24 Mar 2005, 17:54

Hi Evgeny,

thank you for the Demo. Meantime i done it by reading the etities with the converter and draw them selfe.
WeÒ‘ve decided to by your library.

Regards
Horst