TsgDXFPoint

Discuss and ask questions about CAD VCL (Delphi and C++ Builder).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

AlexUS

TsgDXFPoint

Post by AlexUS » 05 Jan 2007, 12:48

Hi, Sergey
from help:
"This class defines a point marker that can appear as a dot, square, circle, X, tick, or plus sign (+), or as a combination of these figures (entity POINT)."

How to make point appeared as these enumerated signs? And can I change size of this signs and their thickness. And what for is there the property Point1 (from TsgDXFLine)?

support

Post by support » 05 Jan 2007, 15:30

Hi, Alex,

Unfortunately this option is unavailable. It will be added in future versions of the library.

Sergey.

Please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com

AlexUS

Post by AlexUS » 09 Jan 2007, 10:53

Hi, Sergey.
Ok, I want to make this option available by myself. What property of TsgDXFPoint should I check for choosing the way it is shown on image?
And what for does TsgDXFPoint have property Point1?

Alex.

support

Post by support » 12 Jan 2007, 18:54

Hi Alex,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Ok, I want to make this option available by myself. What property of TsgDXFPoint should I check for choosing the way it is shown on image?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<b>TsgDXFPoint</b> does not contain any propety which could be used in this aim.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">And what for does TsgDXFPoint have property Point1?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<b>TsgDXFPoint</b> is a descendant of <b>TsgDXFLine</b> which uses properties <b>Point</b> and <b>Point1</b> for storing it's coordinates. We do not use property <b>TsgDXFPoint.Point1</b> and do not recommend others to use it too.

Sergey.

AlexUS

Post by AlexUS » 15 Jan 2007, 11:00

Hi, Sergey
It's very bad that TsgDXFPoint does not contain needed properties

support

Post by support » 15 Jan 2007, 16:23

Hi Alex,

According to AutoCAD documentation <b>PDMODE</b> command controls how point objects are displayed. That is why an idea to add respective property exactly to TsgDXFPoint looks questionable. Probably this feature will be implemented on the level of TsgDXFConverter - TsgDXFImage. But just at this time we can't talk about any concrete realisation.
The question is under control and we plan to start working on it approximately up to the July, 2007.

Sergey.