Problems in CAD Editor demo

Discuss and ask questions about CAD VCL (Delphi and C++ Builder).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

support

Post by support » 10 May 2007, 19:11

Hello Alex,

We have sent you an confirmation letter to the e-mail address where from you bought DXF Import VCL No Source Coded. We have found the way how to solve this problem. We will make a special package for you. Unfortunately you will not be able to set delta parameter between start point of rectangle and current position of mouse. This is possible for Source Code owners only.<br />
This parameter defines a ratio between sizes of the drawing's visible part on sgImage component and rectangle drawn by mouse. If the ratio is 50 or more, scaling will not occur.<br />
What Delphi version do you use?

Sergey.

Please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com

AlexUS

Post by AlexUS » 11 May 2007, 16:03

Hi, Sergey
We have sent you the letter with the answer.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">This parameter defines a ratio between sizes of the drawing's visible part on sgImage component and rectangle drawn by mouse. If the ratio is 50 or more, scaling will not occur.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I understood what you mean by "ratio". Will you set tha value 50 constantly or it will be the property that can be changed?

Alex

support

Post by support » 11 May 2007, 16:28

Hi Alex,

It will be set constantly. We will send you libraries for you could test whether ratio 50 is acceptable for your needs.

Sergey.

AlexUS

Post by AlexUS » 14 May 2007, 13:01

Thank you, Sergey.
I've received this library and when i test it i'll write you back about it's results.

Alex

support

Post by support » 14 May 2007, 13:17

Hello Alex,

We hope results will satisfy your needs.

Sergey.