CAD .NET 12.2 released
Extended Data support, snap to intersection and other improvements
We are happy to announce the availability of CAD .NET 12.2. This is a new minor version of the .NET library for work with DWG/DXF and other CAD files. CAD .NET 12.2 contains a number of feature enhancements and bug fixes. Here is a list of them:
- Added Extended Data support;
- Added snap to intersection and apparent intersection;
- Added snap options customization;
- Improved CADInsert entity support, including clipping support;
- Improved CADBlock support;
- Improved Big Font SHX files support;
- Bug fixes related to:
- DWG and DXF import;
- DXF and PDF export;
- Line types;
- Some entities.
Download a trial version of CAD .NET 12.2 and test it right now:
CAD .NET 12.2 is available for free to anyone who bought CAD .NET 12 or CAD .NET 12.1. If you have an older version, CAD .NET 12.2 is available to you at a 50% discount.
As always, we invite you to send us your questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.