CADViewX Library. Features
- AutoCAD DWG, DXF and all versions of DWF
- Hewlett-Packard PLT Viewer: HPGL, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL
- Scalable Vector Graphics: SVG
- Computer Graphics Metafile: CGM
- PS Adobe
- Windows metafile: EMF, WMF
- All popular raster drawings supported, including TIFF, BMP, JPG, PSD, and GIF
- Compressed files (.zip, .tar, .gz)
- Copying the drawing to the clipboard as BMP or EMF
- Export to the following formats:
- Exporting drawings to raster formats EMF, WMF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF with the possibility of additional settings
- Saving vector data when exporting to DXF
- 3D Viewing
- Viewing a full / scaled picture in addition to the main view
- Viewing image layers
- Viewing file attributes such as name, size, path to the file, creation and modification time, measurements, amounts of blocks, entities and tables
- Colour and black-and-white modes for CAD files
- Supporting SHX-fonts, including UNICODE and BIGFONTS.
- Creating new images
- Adding some entities to images
File navigation in demos:
Dynamic scaling of the drawing with the help of the mouse-wheel, like in AutoCADTM. ‘Find text' and ‘Show point' and ‘Show rect' quickly link to the necessary part of the drawing.
- Preset sizes for standard formats (ISO-A; DIN: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0; US: A, B, C, D, E).
- High-quality prints can be made of color drawings using a black-and-white printer without grey tones.
- Printing ‘in tiles' allows printing images on any number of sheets of any size with the necessary scale. For example, large images (A0, A1 etc) can be divided into many small pages of a different size which can be later put together into one big drawing. Any ‘tile' can be printed separately. Therefore, if one page seems defective (e.g. because of some problems with the printer), it is possible to re-print this page separately.
- Portuguese (Portugal)