CAD Image DLL
CAD Image DLL is a high-quality component for using in wide scope of applications. Support of more than 30 both raster and vector formats is provided, including AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL, PLT, HGL, CGM, SVG, TIFF, BMP, JPG, GIF etc.
Incredible speed and accuracy of DXF, DWG, PLT, SVG and CGM visualization is available for all developers. Small price makes it ideal for internal inner industry programming with MS Visual Basic, MS Visual C++, Delphi, C++ Builder and other languages which support DLL technology.
CAD Image DLL can be used:
- For small industry applications which will be used by the limited number of people. For example if you have ten persons who work with your application, add CAD Image DLL to your software and after that purchase 10 end-user licenses.
- On Servers and Web Servers.
- As a plugin in image viewers.
CAD Image DLL could be used as a developer library in 32- and 64-bit systems to support:
- DWG/DXF/DWF CAD formats up to 2012 version
- Hewlett-Packard PLT, HPGL, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL, HPGL-2
- scalable Vector Graphics: SVG
- computer Graphics Metafile: CGM
- Windows metafile: EMF, WMF
- all popular raster drawings, including TIFF, BMP, JPG, PSD, and GIF
New CAD Image DLL Pro version provides functionaility to export files to PDF, DXF, CGM, PLT/HPGL, SVG formats.