CAD .NET. Features
- AutoCAD DWG, DXF
- Hewlett-Packard: HPGL, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL
- Windows metafile: EMF, WMF
- All popular raster drawings, such as TIFF, BMP, JPG and GIF
- Computer Graphics Metafile: CGM
- Gerber file format: GBR
Managing Portions of Drawings:
- Copying portions of drawings to the clipboard in raster (BMP) and vector (EMF) formats
- Printing portions of drawings
- Saving portions as separate files (DXF, PDF, BMP, etc.)
- Editing of both standard CAD formats such as DWG and DXF and other vector files: PLT, HPGL, CGM.
- Functionality for visual entities creating and editing by markers Snap option.
- Access to the entities' properties.
- Copying to the clipboard as BMP, EMF / WMF
- Export drawings to raster and vector formats
- Zoom and pan.
- 2D and 3D rotation.
- Layers managing.
- Object serialization.
- UNICODE support.
- Support of web-paths.
- SHX fonts for DWG and DXF file formats.