cadimport.net 6.3

... ist ein leicht zu bedienendes API, um AutoCAD DXF in den C#-, VB.NET- und anderen .NET - Entwicklerumgebungen zu benutzen.
Iceman

cadimport.net 6.3

Post by Iceman » 01 Aug 2011, 13:53

Hello supporter of cadimport.net,
i have questions about version 6.3 i own with a 1000er developerlicense.
1. I liked to add a printout 1:1, but unfortunatly 5 cm of drawing is only 3.5 cm in printout.
2. If i want to save a copy of 2 or more merged files as dxf only the basedrawing appears in the new file.
Can anybody help me solve this problems ?
Thanks
Markus

support

Re: cadimport.net 6.3

Post by support » 01 Aug 2011, 16:01

Hello Markus.
We can see from your previous posts what you work with DXF files. Please note, DXF is unitless format. DXF measurements can't be set in metric units. Please specify if you supposed other format.
Each merged file added to drawing as XREF object. This object represents an external reference to the separate file. The file must be accessible via correspond path when base drawing import.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support

Iceman

Post by Iceman » 02 Aug 2011, 14:27

Hi Alexander,

thanks for your answer. It was helpful in point 2 of my questions. Because the drawings are in a database, i solved the problem by storing needed drawings on harddisk.
On point 1 i am a little confused: Yes i work with dxf-files an i know that DXF is unitless format. In older version (6.0.., before the printdialog in cadimport.net) i
realized the printpreview and printout with a printform and a procedure pd_PrintPage wich handled the printpage-event of the printdocument (with the resize for inches
and mm) like described on other place in this forum (by Sergey). By receiving version 6.3 with the printpreview-dialog i thought the calculation for interpreting
measurements are done by this form.
For example: If i select fit to page, the drawing fits on page (calculation is done automaticly). As i see, my way to think was to simple.
Do you have a idea what i have misinterpreted (misunderstud) and what additional information do i have to set for using printpreview-dialog to make 1:1 printout of a dxf-file.

Markus

support

Post by support » 08 Aug 2011, 14:50

Hello Markus.
We have checked the 1:1 printout option with PrintingForm. The cause of wrong printout is incorrect calculation for drawings with AbsHeight > AbsWidth. Unfortunately CAD Import .NET 6.3 is outdated for a long time. This bug won't be fixed in 6 version. Please contact us if you wish to purchase an upgrade.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support