If you have any comments or questions about ABViewer, please
do not hesitate to contact us at this forum.
Moderators: admin, SDS, support
I have two users that cannot open a .dwg file by double-clicking it in Explorer. ABViewer will open, but never tries to open the file. As long as ABViewer is still open, subsequent files will open correctly. Other users on the same PC do not get the error.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 17:46
Please specify some more details:
- Users can't open any .dwg file by double click or some specific? Same files can be opened by the same users if ABViewer opened earlier?
- Is any error message?
- Which ABViewer version (full number) installed? Is it the same for all users?
- Are users work with ABViewer locally or via remote access?
- Files accessed via a network or locally?
- Is any access restrictions for the problem users?
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 30 Mar 2005, 08:36
- Location: Russia
Return to ABViewer
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest