DXF Import and Export DLL

Discuss and ask questions about CAD DLL (CAD Image DLL, CAD Importer DLL).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

celsolrc

DXF Import and Export DLL

Post by celsolrc » 26 Apr 2006, 21:58

Hi,

I have an application in VC++ 6.0. I want change default output format to DXF and I see this library.

How I can deploy applications with this DLLs ? I need set a key in registry ? Have a limitations to deploy (number users/deploy for example) ?

Whats the DXF version support ? Does have a any limitations ?

How much time I need wait to get the product (or license) after pay ?

Can I pay to get sources too ? If yes, how much ?

[]s,
Celso

support

Post by support » 27 Apr 2006, 12:34

Hell Celso,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">How I can deploy applications with this DLLs?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
1. Your application receives entity's data from CADImporter.DLL.
2. Your application draws received entities to metafile.
3. Your application passes metafile to DXFExporter.DLL
4. DXFExporter.DLL save metafile to DXF file.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I need set a key in registry?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You may use DLLs unregistered. The only inconvenience is nag messages about unregistered version while working.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Have a limitations to deploy (number users/deploy for example)?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
There are no limitations for the unregistered versions.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Whats the DXF version support?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
CADImporter.DLL supports the following AutoCADâ„¢ file formats:
<ul><li>DWG release 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006;</li>
<li>DXF ASCII all versions.</li></ul>
DXFExporter.DLL allow converting to:
<ul><li>AutoCADâ„¢ R14;</li>
<li>AutoCADâ„¢ 2000/2002.</li></ul>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Does have a any limitations?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
When converting through metafile the complicated entities being converted to a set of simple entities. For instance entity POLYMESH will be converted to a set of polylines. We work on direct export without usage of metafile but currently it is unavailable.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">How much time I need wait to get the product (or license) after pay?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You will get a license during one day since purchasing.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Can I pay to get sources too? If yes, how much?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Please write on info@cadsofttools.com for getting full informating. Sales people will contact to you today.

Sergey.

please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com