DWF in CADImage.dll

Discuss and ask questions about CAD DLL (CAD Image DLL, CAD Importer DLL).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

walter

DWF in CADImage.dll

Post by walter » 28 Nov 2006, 16:37

is possible to handle and work with .DWF (insteadof DWG) usin CADImage.dll , i only need to read and show de draw.
i made to work it ok with dwg, but is better to give de application in dwf :D.
thanks

is it possible to show an image (bmp, jpg) save in the dwg? because when i load de layers, it is loaded but not showed

support

Post by support » 28 Nov 2006, 18:11

Hello Walter,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> is possible to handle and work with .DWF (insteadof DWG) usin CADImage.dll , i only need to read and show de draw.
i made to work it ok with dwg, but is better to give de application in dwf :D.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
We work on the support of <b>DWF</b> file format. When we will have finished CADImage.DLL will be able to view it.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">is it possible to show an image (bmp, jpg) save in the dwg? because when i load de layers, it is loaded but not showed<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<b>CADImage.DLL</b> available at: http://www.cadsofttools.com/download/cadimage.zip allows viewing <b>DWG</b> files which store <b>JPEG</b> or <b>BMP</b> images. If you have some <b>DWG</b> files with raster images which <b>CADImage.DLL</b> fails to view, please send them us to support@cadsofttools.com with a reference to this topic.

Sergey.

please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com

support

Post by support » 14 Nov 2007, 18:51

Hello Walter,

We finish working on import of DWF file format. Would please contact us on support@cadsofttools.com to get a demo for testing your DWF files, if this question is still actual for you.

Sergey.

Please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com