Cad Image Dll unregistered version

Discuss and ask questions about CAD DLL (CAD Image DLL, CAD Importer DLL).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

Ari

Cad Image Dll unregistered version

Post by Ari » 08 Sep 2010, 22:50

The CadImage.dll was changed to new version and after that I can not do any thumbnails upload, because an pop-up(attached) ask me for an autorization. The upload process is executed by a thread and finish with timeout.

Could you help me?
Attachments
unresgistre.png
unresgistre.png (11.88 KiB) Viewed 78610 times

support

Re: Cad Image Dll unregistered version

Post by support » 09 Sep 2010, 12:49

Hello.
Currently supported version of CAD Image DLL is 7. It require different data for registration. Please e-mail to sales@cadsofttools.com if you will decide upgrade to the latest version. If you prefer continue using previous version then please specify it and we will send you the software.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support

maranhao

Post by maranhao » 10 Sep 2010, 00:49

Support,

My friend didn't explained the exact problem.
We bought the new license key almost 4 months ago.

We have a Java Web Application running on a Websphere server. In this application we have a process that opens a thread and execute the irfanview to generate a thumbnail of a cad file uploaded to this site.
We registered the DLL using CSManager. We used one admin account to run the register tool on this server. The problem we found is in the registration process.

It appears this registration tool add some info in the register (propably in the local user key ???) and the webserver is running under a service account.
We need to add those register info in the machine key so this register information will be available for all the users in this machine, including the service accounts.

I hope this could make our problem a little more clear.

Best Regards, Guilherme.

support

Post by support » 10 Sep 2010, 11:28

Hello.
The license you own (1 end-user license) prevents using CAD Image plug-in in such manner. Software can be used by one named user only and no one else. You can't use CADImage.dll on server until you have server license. My colleague will contact you via e-mail.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support

Ari

Post by Ari » 14 Sep 2010, 18:14

Hello,

I would like to know if I need to buy only one license for 1 server or I need to buy 3 licenses, because I have 3 servers(Production, Developer and Test).

Thanks,
Ari.

yaroslav

Post by yaroslav » 15 Sep 2010, 11:28

Hello Ari,

We suppose you need special server license in this case. Please contact us at sales@cadsofttools.com to discuss the most suitable licensing option.

Regards,
Yaroslav

ssslokesh005

Post by ssslokesh005 » 14 Nov 2015, 09:20

hi all i am also using the WebSphere server, some times it is creating problems like slow running, automatic off.... what to do?
pls help me.........